Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Keni's Letter to Mum

(Kelly here)

I don't think I realized just how much I miss my sweet Keni Girl until I opened my mailbox today and found her handwritten letter. It was THICK! She wrote several pages to each brother and five whole pages to me. It's too precious to share on here but I did want to quote something that made me smile.

She was telling me about giving stickers to the sweet little Peruvian children and then said:

"I swear Peruvian kids are the cutest things ever. I've yet to see one that isn't adorable. And let's face it - sometimes white kids aren't very cute. But only sometimes. :) But seriously, every single Peruvian kid."

I just love that adorable girl! I've read the letter four times this evening. I can't get enough. Pretty sure it's going to be my constant companion. Now I need to write her something by hand - it's her favorite!

Just 448 more days ...

No comments:

Post a Comment