Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hna Condie's Blog Pt 2

(Kelly here)

I see that there's a new post on Hermana Condie's blog (I'm a fine stalker). I don't know if she was able to get some additional computer time or if her mom didn't get it posted on Monday... but it showed up on Wednesday. It seems that her and Keni are being transferred to another ward. I don't know what that means, but I assume the wards are far apart in their area. I can't wait to hear more about it on Monday. Until there, here is a sweet quote from the cutie pie Amie Condie:

"Everything is just great here right now. Hna Hill is doing wonders. She´s such a stong missionary. I don´t think that she gives herself enough credit, but I´m so proud of her! Training her is easy."



I was particularly happy to see that they're using the Spanish Bananagrams I sent Keni for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment