Monday, February 1, 2016

Well, let´s see here. What happened this week?

Lots.

First, changes! Hna Corsetti and I are still companions (yay! Hey, maybe she´ll kill me.... mission kill me, that is.) and we´re also the ONLY hermanas in Quillabamba. That part is weird. I left Sicuani and a district of all hermanas - and elder steel and elder morales - to a zone of 10 missionaries and now 8 of those ten are elders. It´s fun though. 


On Lunes the elders bought our district a cake to send off the other hermanas.

We found the CUTEST little sandwich shop (sandwich shops just don´t exist here in Peru) and it was delicious and adorable, and we´re planning on going there always and converting the sweet lady who owns it. She´s from Spain and is just a doll. She also cooks really really well.

We went to Echarati again this week, and I´m even more in love with it now than before. We had a lot of help from Hna Flavia (she´s in one of these pics with me.) and it was just a great day. EVERYONE there, except for like 3 members are less actives. It´s 40 minutes away, and either nosotras or los elderes in our branch visit once a week. We visited Rosa, and her mom Victoria. They´re so amazing. Rosa and her... pareja?... Samuel are getting married in two weeks and Hna Corsetti and I just love visiting that family and Echarati. We felt the Spirit so so strongly when we were teaching Rosa and Victoria. Samuel was working, so we have to catch him the next time.


Those, my friends, are chocolate trees. I love Echarati.

CHOCOLATE TREES.




Rosa, and Victoria. They´re just about the cutest people ever.


The oldest, tiniest, slightly crippled, and sweetest dog I´ve ever met. I just want to take her home with me.

I don´t know what else to say. We continue to see tiny miracles, that in reality are huge and life changing. I don´t believe I´ll ever be the same, and I´m actually okay with that. I´m so much happier and content than I´ve ever been before. This is a beautiful and important work that we´re doing. And ´m so grateful for the chance I have to be one of the Lord´s missionaries.  I love the Lord, and I love His work. No hay nada tan hermosa como la obra del Señor. (Translation from Babelfish: There is nothing as beautiful as the work of the Lord).

I love you all :) Keep on keeping on!
Hna Hill


In a wasted effort to take pictures of my swollen ankles (thanks a lot, bug bites and allergies) I realized that I have grown up feet. I´m a grown up now? Wait a sec, when did that happen? Also, you can´t even tell that my feet have bug bites and are swollen. I love my camera only half of the time.



I love Quillabamba :)



My comp - being cousin it or a werewolf. I think werewolf, she thinks cousin it.


Hna Azevedo wanted me to send you these pictures :) haha. She LOVED the Christmas gifts you sent her.



(Kelly here. Hna Azevedo wants to marry Keni's brother Jake. She doesn't even care that he likes a blonde girl. She wants to Skype with him and find him on Facebook as soon as she gets off her mission in five weeks. She's adorable!)

From Hna Azevedo:

FINISH LADY BUG! #LIKEAHOUR BUT HEY FINISH THATS THE POINTI LOVE U!!! AND IMARRIED WITH JAKE !!! I DONT CARE THE GIRL OF WHIT HAIR AND YEAH I HAVE A POOR ENGLISH!! AND U CAN SAY U BRO THAT I LOOK IN FACEBOOK FOR MAKE SKIPE WHEN U COME TO HOME!! PLEASE 
SI NO VA PARECER QUE OSY UNA PSICOPATA QUE QUIERE SEGUIRLE (Kelly here: Translation from Babelfish is "If seems that osy a psycopath is not going to want to follow him") #WHEREVERUGO #IMGONNAFOLLLOWU LIKE THE WEIRD SONG BY EFY! 
LOVE U DONT FORGET IT!!
YOUR CAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment