Monday, January 25, 2016

Hey! It´s HOT. And #Cha-cha-cha-changes

As far as we´re aware (we´re 98% sure the elders aren´t lying to us) we don´t have changes. Yay!

It´s been even hotter here this week. Really really hot. They told us it got up to 112 this week. Someone, is that possible? I kinda feel like it is. Sweat. (hence my super shiny face in every picture.)

We had a lot of little miracles again this week. Things that made Hna Corsetti and I ridiculously happy to be missionaries. Jessica, preparing for the temple. An investigator receiving answers to her prayers. A big noche de hogar (home evening) that ended up being completely hermanas and a 3 year old little boy. Young women attacking me with hugs. Jessica not wanting to leave our sides. An absolutely beautiful Sunday. I don´t know. Little things. But important things. Giant blessings :) Wouldn´t trade them for anything.




Our convert (she got baptized the week I got here) Jessica. She´s such a sweetheart and is preparing to go to the temple to do baptisms for the first time in March! She´s finding names to bring and everything! 


Hna Corsetti and I. How is it that if I´m not paying attention, I have dinosaur hands?? Hna Corsetti thinks it´s hilarious.


Love and miss you all so much!

Also. EVERYONE go hug my monster brother. The Sasquatch. It´s his birthday on wednesday!! He´s officially an adult!

Hna Hill

p.s. They just decided to turn swing music on in this internet cafe. I have this song on one of my records at home. Ted Heath Orchestra. Little bit hard to focus.... (someone, please change the song!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment