Monday, June 29, 2015

#Cha-cha-cha-Changes

I´m leaving Rosaspata. To go to Vilcanota (another ward in Sicuani). I´m kinda hoping that this isn´t a pattern. 

And yet another comp that I only had one change with. I´m going to miss Hna Fernández a lot! Even though we´ll still be in the same zone!

I don´t remember if I´ve mentioned her before or not, but Hna Paez is going to be my new companion! She´s the best. She was in my district in Cusco the whole time I was there, and came to Sicuani with me too. And now she´s my new comp! I´m really looking forward to it :)

I´m not really feeling like writing a lot. I´m going to miss my comp and our investigators and ward, pensionista, etc. Although I´m also looking forward to going to Vilcanota!

Love you all SO MUCH!
Hna Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment