Friday, December 5, 2014

Arrival in Cusco

(Kelly here)

I heard rumor last week that Keni would most likely be able to call me from the airport as she was leaving the CCM and heading to Cusco. I waited and waited and the call never came. Although I was disappointed, I trusted that everything must be okay. No news is good news in this sort of situation, right? Sigh. But imagine my excitement when I received this email a few minutes ago, from Keni's Mission president and his wife:


Dear Parents,

As you can see in the attached photo, your daughter has arrived safely to the Peru Cusco Mission! We are thrilled to have her here! She looks great, a bit tired from the travel, but ready to go! Thank you for allowing us to watch over her for the next year and a half. She has promised that she will be a missionary we can trust, and we have now given her that trust. As well, you can trust that we will do everything that we can to care for her and to help her to become a successful missionary.

Con Gran Amor,

Presidente y Hermana Harbertson


 Presidente y Hermana Harbertson and Hermana Hill


All the peeps, some beautiful Peruvians, and the llamas. Keni had to have been in heaven!!

Update: Some Missionary Mums are letting me know who their kids are. Back row, 3rd from the left: Elder Ludlow. Back row, 4th from the left: Elder Augat. Front row, far left: Elder Wright.

No comments:

Post a Comment