Monday, March 7, 2016

#Cha-cha-cha-changes

Well folks. 

I´M GOING TO JULIACA!

Who would´ve thunk. But for my last change (sob.) I´m going to a new sector with a new companion! And Hna Corsetti is going to Puno! We´re closing the sector and two new hermanas are coming to Quillabamba. I´m sad and happy. As always. The mission is a rollercoaster of emotions. 

This week was good! And. Um. 

Yeah. I´m kind of, well, a little bit emotionally overwhelmed. Hna Corsetti and I have a lot to do today.




But know that I´m ridiculously happy. I´m seeing the changes I need to make in myself, and I´m loving that I can change them. I love this gospel. I love all of my sectors (I´m now heading to my SIXTH sector. Can you believe that??) and I love the people. I´m going to miss Quillabamba, but I´m going to give everything I have to Juliaca. And more than anyone or anything else, I love my Savior. He truly is everything to me.

I love you all! Have a great week!
Con amor,
Hna Hill





Pizza and Cake for Hna Corsetti´s birthday :) Let´s just say I´m broke now. But, it was fun celebrating her birthday! We´re gonna do that a little more today, too. 


(Kelly here. She's travelling from Quillabamba to Juliaca - some 338 miles south. Her companion will be close in Puno, but I'm sure they won't see each other in the next six weeks. She also served in Cusco and Sicuani, which are highlighted above.)


(Stolen from the interwebs by Kelly)


No comments:

Post a Comment