Monday, December 7, 2015

Hey!

Why do those things (como se llama.... OH! No. Le perdí. Oops...) have to be creative. I´m cool with "Hey!" for this week.

Today we went to Raqchi. It´s a cool touristy lugar. Incan ruins and the like :) We also had a zone thing for pday and it was incredible. That means we were outside in the sun literally all day long. We´re super super sunburnt, and I´m kind of not sure what I wanted to write this week. Tired. We´re really tired. 

("Compi, we´re tired, no?" Siiiiiiiii......)

But we´re also really really happy :) And hoping that next week we´ll find out that we have another change together! (We´re starting semana 6 right now. Lo máximo.)

But know that I´m  loving the work, as always. And I´m so very happy to be here. Filled with joy, really.

Meow. Hugs and kisses. 
Have a great week!
Hna Hill

p.s. My comp and I say "meow" at least 500 times a day. I don´t really know how that started. But it´s a habit now. It´s also funny, cause Hna Azevedo doesn´t even like cats that much. I do. I love kitties.

meow meow!



We hiked a lot today. I LOVED it!


Our district (only two elders. Haha.)



pics: The elders in our ward, and nosotras obviously, with those papers for the new Christmas thing #HaNacidoUnSalvador. The elders are funny. You can download those papers (in english too...) at navidad.mormon.org and share it with the whole internet world!


Follow the white arrows in Raqchi! (which we didn´t do. We went backwards almost the whole time.)


During that zone thing in the morning (we also hiked then!)


Part of Raqchi. It was amazing! And this wasn´t even my favorite part. Hna Azevedo has all of the cool pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment