Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mum's Day Skype!!!

(Kelly here)

This was the best Mother's Day I've ever had! The boys spoiled me and my girl Skyped us for one hour and ten minutes!! She's learned Spanish in just six short months, is happier than she's ever been, and continues to make my heart swell each day. She's happiest when serving the Lord and I'm so proud of her. She bore her testimony in Spanish and I recorded it. A friend of mine was sweet enough to translate it for me and I'll put the text below. What a great day!






I'm unable to load the video. Grrrr. Here is what the girl said:

"I'm very grateful for the time I've had here, and for the opportunity to be a missionary because the most important thing in my life is the gospel, and I wouldn't be able to do anything without it. I'm glad I can share the gospel with all these people and share this message. I know my Savior lives. I know Christ was born, lived, suffered, and was resurrected for us. With Him, we can do anything. I can't explain how I feel about it because it's the most important and beautiful thing in my life. I love my Savior, and the chance to be a missionary. I love this church, and I have the opportunity to be with my family forever. I love all these things and I can't explain my feelings very well because I can't find the words. I love this work and I wouldn't change it for the world and I don't want to leave. I share these things with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment