Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hi. (Picture me saying that like Stitch does in the beginning of Lilo & Stitch. Just because I love that movie.)

Totally forgot to write a group email because I was responding individually to all of you. And now we`re going to go Zone PDay it up. So just know I`m happy, I love and miss you all, and that there`s really no better work than what I`m doing right now. I love the gospel!

Hna Hill

Oh. Last pday Hna Condie was here and we went on a bus tour of Cusco. I liked it. And I got super sunburnt. Good times.



I love you guys. I miss you guys. I hope that you have a GREAT week. I LOVED skyping you guys yesterday! I know I cried the WHOLE time, but it was a good cry. Also, Hna Gonzalez 2 thinks you guys are cool. And that the sibs are a crack up. No surprise there. Thanks for inviting more family. That was so fun to see everyone :)

LOVE YOU!

Hna Hill


I just had to kiss my girl


Some of the family


The brothers


Mum and Dad


Dad and Mum


Hna Keni Hill


Grandparents crying


More crying


Kids, under the table, playing on devices


Auntie and Uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment