Monday, January 11, 2016

No time. As usual. So... Pictures!!

Just know that I´m beyond happy here. Joyful! We´ve seen so many little miracles this week. Little, but so so very important and life changing. I love being a missionary. It´s the best feeling in the world, to serve others. Hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you all!

Hna Hill


Our HUGE (sarcasm...) zone. 10 missionaries in all of Quillabamba. We went as a zone to hike up to a waterfall last pday. So much fun!


Super Mango. Nuff said.


Hna Páez is one of our Hna Leaders! She´s in Cusco, but they visit Quillabamba, so I got to work with her again! It was a beautiful day, filled with so many little miracles. I love being a missionary.


Turns out I´m like mildly allergic to mosquito bites. Or something like that. The elders told me to draw circles around the bites. You wouldn´t believe how many questions people asked me about my legs this week. With, and without, the circles.


Not like you can really tell.. At all... And not like I can have a good hair day (this is as good as it gets. And only for like 5 minutes and then it´s super frizzy and in a bun or a braid.) but... I cut my own hair today! It actually turned out really good!


New Year´s Eve watching the fireworks - neither of us could keep our eyes open for the flash. It hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment