Monday, September 21, 2015

I´m slacking on this writing every week thing.

It´s because you all keep writing so much :) haha. And I like responding.

Highlights.

My birthday! Pizza on Monday in district meeting. "snow"  aka spray foam. Cuy [guinea pig] and moraya [freeze-dried potatoes] for lunch (members. Thaaaaaanks guys. It´s cool. Wasn´t too bad, actually.) And more pizza for dinner! I love pizza. These people know me. Danessda surprised me in the morning. I ate a lot of junk food. Hna Páez planned a couple surprises and it was awesome.

 


We did a cleanse thing. Like. Without being TOO gross. There was nothing but water left in my stomach at the end. Water from San Pedro. It works wonders. I may or may not have had parasite eggs in my stomach and needed to flush them out. haha. We named them Carlos. Me, Hna Páez, and our pensionista bought cat keychains while we were there picking up the water. They´re cute :) they have bells and everything.


We had a Noche de Hogar (FHE) with one of my favorite families here. They´re sweethearts and I cried a little in that lesson, because they´re just too sweet for words. And then we took pics because we figured one of us would leave this change. You know, a just in case thing.


Today I have 11 months in the mission. Time is passing WAY too fast.

Today is also cambios. Hna Páez is going back to Cusco to be a Sister Training Leader (she´ll be in a different Stake than she was before) and Hna Azevedo is coming to Sicuani to be my companion. I´m sad and excited at the same time. I´m going to miss Hna Páez a lot. I´ve met Hna Azevedo once or twice before, and she seems cool. Also, another Latina! I´m not going to come home gringa! hahaha.

I swear I´m loving the mission every day more and more. I´m so happy and I´m doing what I can to live every day a little bit more like I should. 

Love you all so much! Have a great week!
Hna Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment